Monday 18 May 2020

May 19 - May 22

                                                                Hello Grade One Families,

Free Clip Art Flowers in Vase | Use these free images for your ...I hope everyone had a nice long weekend and enjoyed the sunny weather. Thank you to all of you for your continued communication, sending the pictures of children and their work. I really enjoy reading their letters to me and seeing them involved in our school challenges. I hope you had a chance to see all the beautiful rocks and birdhouses at the front of our school :)

Here is the link for this week:  Grade 1 At Home Learning May 19-22

The same link as well as a message from me was sent to the students' OCSB Gmail accounts.

I am very grateful for your work and dedication that you are putting into your child's learning journey at home. Thank you!

Enjoy the sunshine and stay well.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

June 22 - June 26

Hello Grade One Families, This weekend we could definitely feel the arrival of summer! I hope you had a nice Father's Day week...